- Students may apply for transfer of programme within the scheduled period in each semester and may apply to a maximum of 2 programme choices according to the order of preferences. Students are not eligible to apply for transfer of programme in their first registered semester at UM.
- All applications must be approved by the Dean of the academic unit of the programme transferred to.
- The approved applications for transfer of programme will be effective in the following semester.
- Any student can have only one approved transfer of programme during his/her undergraduate study at UM.
- For students transferring between programmes not offered by the Faculty of Law, the results of courses taken previously will ALL be included in the GPA calculation for graduation.
- For students transferring between the programmes offered by the Faculty of Law and other programmes, the results of courses taken previously will not be counted towards the final results for graduation, but the credits gained will ALL be counted.