GEST1015 / PHYS111 – Physical Science – To know the natural laws around us
|Suggested Year of Study:||Any|
Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
The scope of content covers the point of views and principles in the natural world and in the daily subjects related to sciences. The development and the applications in physical sciences are also introduced. The course is for one semester including lectures and activities of labs, demos, company visit, group discussion, exercise practices and tests.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- To know the natural principles of our world;
- To have the basic concepts on the main subjects in physical sciences;
- To develop the view from the atom range, the living planet and to the universe;
- To broaden the objective thinking for learning sciences;
- To increase the problem solving capability.