A. Gown Rental
- Only those graduates who registered to rent a gown can rent a gown provided by the University on the day of Ceremony.
- The rent of graduation gowns are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degrees – MOP65 each day plus MOP500 deposit
- Master’s Degrees – MOP65 each day plus MOP500 deposit
- Doctoral Degrees – MOP65 each day plus MOP1,500 deposit
- Postgraduate Certificates/Diplomas – MOP65 each day plus MOP500 deposit
- Payment should be made by cash. The deposit will be reimbursed upon return of the gown. Graduates could return their gowns on the day of Ceremony to the designated counter before a set time.
- If the graduation gown is lost or damaged, restitution must be made to the University. The amount of restitution is to be defined by the University in accordance with the actual cost for replacing such gown.
B. Gown Making
- Graduates are strongly encouraged to purchase their own gowns for the Ceremony. The gown rental service shall not be considered as first priority and only a limited quantity of gowns will be available for rent.
- If graduates of Bachelor’s Degrees and Master’s Degrees would like to make gowns, arrangement will be made by the Graduation Committee.
- If graduates of Doctoral Degrees would like to make gowns, please refer to the below suggested tailor for information.
Ah Yau Tailor
Room 602, Conwell House
34-38, Stanley Street
(852) 2522 9823
(852) 2136 0579