2. English requirement
Students applying for a programme with English as the main teaching medium have to attend an interview to evaluate the applicant’s English proficiency for admission. Applicants who have attained the following results may be exempted from the said interview:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based test: a minimum score of 550; or
- Internet-based test: a minimum score of 79; or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Band 6.0 or above.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE): Grade C or above in English subject.
3. Above admission requirement is extracted from our admission regulation
please refer to our website for detailed admission requirement and application procedures.
4. An interview may be required for admission selection of undergraduate programmes.
5. On-line application will be available during the application period.